Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 ... The Nap...

I don't know about you, but I love napping. Even better if it's a sunny afternoon, and the sun is piling up in the middle of my bed. I remember doing that as a kid. The sun would pour into my parent's room, right on the bed. I would love to curl up in the middle and nap. Napping is really underrated. I don't know why it's not national corporate policy - got a cubicle, get a cot. Sometimes I sneak one in at my office. Even better are the naps after a little afternoon delight - huh, huh, know what I'm sayin'! Now that's a nap!

Ya well, today it won't be that exciting - just a couch and blanky nap. I like those too. I sometimes like to just lie there, on the couch say, and stare off into nothing - that's serious "chillin'". I have spoken to people about that and there are quite a number out there who don't or worse yet, claim they "can't" do that. Imagine. Maybe I was a Zombie in my past life?

So, I am grateful my work life permits me to come home and take a nap. I'm grateful I have the comfiest couch in the 'hood. I'm grateful I can be at peace, have time to myself, and nap. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment