Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 - Friends...

Friends... is there anything more important in your life? I mean all due respect to family and all but friends are the fabric of our lives are they not? Yesterday, as I wrote about my lovely hair stylist, I thought about all the women friends that are part of my life. I'm eternally grateful to all of you for what you bring to me, deeply grateful. I'm supported, taken care of, loved, appreciated, validated, taught, stood up for - I love you all for these blessings.

And as the weekend approaches, and Honey's friends arrive from near and far to celebrate this half century of his, it's lovely...

I'm grateful to and for all of you.

Warm heart to you all...


1 comment:

  1. Friends are definitely the thread that have held my quilt together! I cannot believe the family and friends who have been there for me through my 50 years AND particularly through this past year! you included!!
    Love to you and all around you during this very exciting lead up to the Birthday Bash weekend.
    ~~cheers from a distance~~

    ReplyDelete