Friday, March 19, 2010

March 19 .. Friends....

I wanted to write today about how I have learned to be in relationship with friends, how I feel I'm resilient because I dare to trust again, how I am willing to risk for the benefits friendships give me. I spent two hours today with a colleague, who is becoming a friend, and those two hours were very rewarding and lovely and nourishing. I'm really grateful for that.

I have since however, had a lovely dinner with my best buddies, too much food, lovely wine and wonderful conversation ... for me to be able to expand on the thought of friendships ... (the irony is not lost on me)...

I am grateful for my friends, new and old, because they challenge me to be my best, they love me, they teach me... and they are there. I am grateful... Back to the convo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment