Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27.... Spring????

I am grateful my poor tulips have the stamina to withstand the 6 inches of snow being dumped on them! How bizarre is it that the trees are all in bloom, tulips tulips everywhere, hedges are green ... well, they were green, now they're white! You can be sure all the poor folks who have seeded their lawns already have that to do again!

(I realize that I use way too many exclamation marks ... )

Of course, given the April we have had to date, winter tires have been changed, and winter paraphernalia has been removed from the car. So I am grateful to the one stray glove I found on the floor in the back of the car, and to the shopping bags that were there - so I could use them to clear the snow off the windows!

I gotta go, Honey needs help shoveling the walk (yes, yes, I'm grateful!) Crikie!


No comments:

Post a Comment