Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15 ... Abundance....

Sometimes I come to this blog knowing what it is I'm grateful for. Sometimes, I come with a story in my head, and wonder, how do I shine the light of gratitude on this? Sometimes, I feel miserable, and I write about that and in doing so something shifts, I recognize the gift in the moment, and I'm grateful. Sometimes, like right now, I come to the blog contented, at peace, centered even, happy with the weather, the gardening I did this morning, the state of my tomato plants, the meal I just had that Honey cooked for me, the day of work which was great, the potential for growth in that area, the walks to and from the office, the video that was posted of my grandson, the contact from my daughter .... There is abundance in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment